Friday, June 4, 2021

Moving jccAbacus Web anywhere else

It seems that while I was actively working at jccAbacus Web, Google changed its policy on Google Sites, now considered more as a tool for working in group  than as a creator of web portals. The fact is that months go by and jccAbacus Web remains without being indexed by Google Search Engine and I'm afraid it never will be. It seems that I simply put the contents in the wrong place, or at the wrong time, and that I should consider moving them to another place.

Experimentally, I have introduced in this blog some pages pointing directly to the content published on my website, to see what happens.

I am sorry for the complications this may cause you if you have already accessed the jccAbacus Web or this blog. I hope that in time I will find a solution and things will stabilize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newton's method for roots on the soroban

  Sir Isaac Newton A non-traditional technique Square, cube and fifth roots can be solved on the abacus using Newton's method. It is not...